What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Criminal Records available for search and trace.
- Traffic Violations – Violations that are of a serious nature, such as those resulting in a death, will be included as part of one’s criminal records history in most states
- Reports on individuals with imprisonment stays within a U.S. Federal or State prison and their parole and probation reports
- Crimes covering a wide variety of offenses such as armed robberies, assaults, drug sales and possession, and murders
- Crimes of a lesser nature than felonies that usually result in a jail sentence of less than one year
- Online criminal records checks will reveal the names of individuals on the sex offenders registry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Criminal Records scores 68.19/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.criminal-records.org, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: criminal-records.org you’ll also be taken through to criminal-records.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)